Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tagged by Choi Yoong

Instructions: Remove one question from below, add in one of your own(personal), to make a total of 20.

1. Your height?
My previous measurement was 191cm :)

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you'd take and why?
If possible,I will take Wan Moong Natalie and Choi Yoong along because Moon is nice Natalie is a great person and Yoong is wise :p

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
The Great Wall of China

4. Do you believe in yourself?
Sometimes

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Nope!

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My parents

7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
Spend Spend and Spend :p

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Depends

9.Do u believe love in first sight??
Yes I do

10. What requirement you wish from your other half?
Beautiful Wise Tall Caring Lovely :p

11. What kind of person you hate the most?
Annoying

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
Definitely I will

13. Are you happy with your life now?
I am fine with it

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My cellphones

15. If there's ever a war(or things that are similar) happening in your place, are you going to move to a safer place, or fight?
Move to a safer place

16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My compulsive behaviour

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
I can share with Wan Moong but whether she helps to solve it is another case :p

18. What's your weakest point?
My brain

19. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
My height

20. What is the one thing you regret the most?
Did not study hard for all the major exams

Thanks Choi Yoong :)

No comments: