Thursday, April 24, 2008

She is the man

This happen to be one of my favourite picture.

me and moon

I am an avid fan of the astro star quest.I love watching this particular programme.Nowadays channel 311 shows a little about astro star quest at 8.55pm to 9pm.I always glue myself to the television at 8.55pm.I was looking forward to see her in national tv.

After so many days watching the astro star quest,she appeared in national tv yesterday.I was so excited about it when I saw her in tv.I wanted to alert my mother but I did not alert my mom cause I don't want to miss a single part of this astro star quest preview.Although yesterday's astro star quest doesn't featured moon but I saw her standing behind the scene.

She wore the exact clothes in the picture above.She is beautiful :)

No comments: