Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Study Study and Study

Mid term is around the corner.Thankfully I have started studying on Monday.However,I feel hopeless cause I know it is kinda tough to finish study everything.

History is on the second of May.I hate this subject the most because my history teacher dislike me.She always say that I have attitude problem.I am worry now.I know I will fail this paper for sure.

Now I am putting full effort on Business study.I will try my best to ace this paper.Besides business study I will try to munch down my micro and macro textbooks.I do not want to fail my Economics.I hope I can focus on my studies.I shall fill my brain with lots of facts abt Economics and Business.

Today,I think I had a great time during PA lesson.Puan Hanim's lessons were always boring.However today she changed her style of teaching.At least we were paying attention while she was teaching.That was a improvement.At least we learnt something today.

No comments: