Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Second taste of MSSD

We played against BU1.We won the game.The scoreline was 11-3.I was happy with the scoreline because we defended well.We did not concede throughout the first three quarters.I only managed 4 points,a few rebounds and one block.

As for today,we played against Bandar Sri Damansara.Although we won the game but I am not happy with it.I played with too much confident.We conceded too many shots.It wasn't a good game at all.The scoreline was 20-12.We conceded double digits points.

The good news is SMKTS qualify for the next round.The bad news is we have to face Catholic High School in the next round.

Today,I saw my juniors.I really salute them.They are really great although they did not qualify for the next round.SMKDJ players have the positive attitude.They tried their best to win every game.The female school team players stayed back for the male school team and cheer for them.For me SMKDJ players have won the competition.With their positive attitude,they deserve recognition.

Although I am now studying in SMKTS,SMK Damansara Jaya will always be the best place to study in.I miss SMKDJ.SMKDJ IS THE BEST!

No comments: