Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Gift

We have a little time more to spare in One Utama after the visit to Shakey's Pizza.Three of them looked like they were up to no good.Pei Ji asked me to wait for her pizza and three of them left and wondered around.

When the pizza was ready me and Teck Aun walked around.Then we sat down on a bench while waiting for our van to arrive.Then Wei Boon Pei Ji and Wei Voon appeared.Wei Boon was holding a bag.Out of curiosity I asked him to show me what was inside the bag but he refused.

After that we hopped on the van and got back to school.On the way to Teck Aun's car, Wei Voon was holding the bag which Wei Boon was holding earlier.Then Wei Voon gave the bag to me.

It was a late gift from three of them.I got tricked by three of my close friends.

I was glad although it was a very late gift.

the gift from them

don't play play PADINI weih!

guess what they got me??

tadaaaahhhhhh..



thanks Wei Voon

thanks Wei Boon

thanks Pei Ji

No comments: