Friday, October 10, 2008

I Got Robbed

On the 27th of September, I got robbed.It happened at 2pm.In my opinion it was miraculously ridiculous that I got robbed at such a time.They were brave to commit such act at this hour of the day.Most of my friends think that it was a joke that I got robbed.Most of them said Hong Ten so tall and big in size who dare to rob wor.

When I was walking down the street, a motorbike came towards me.The riders looked suspicious so I just walk a side.When the bike stopped in front of me, one of the rider was asking for directions but I don't really know where was the place.I did not help them.When I was preparing to leave, one of the rider opened his bag and took out a parang.He said you better cooperate with us.You saw what I have.Take out all your valuables.

However it so happen that I did not bring my handphone and wallet out.I happily handed over my RM7.70.The other rider insisted that I brought my handphone and wallet.He did not believe a teenage boy like me go out without a handphone and wallet.I emptied my pocket and said I do not have a handphone and wallet with me.

When I was preparing to leave, the front rider noticed the red line around my neck.He demanded me to show him.It happened that it was just a normal amulet that cost me around RM10.He stared at my amulet for a short moment.Without hesitaiting he pulled off my amulet and leave.I wanted to take off my amulet for him but he just pulled it off.WTH.

2 comments:

Michelle Ooi said...

heh? go whack him.. ahaha~
ok ok.. serious..
you okay???!
XD

hongten said...

I am fine Michelle.
No worries :)