Monday, September 29, 2008

A Visit To Shakeys

It was a trip organized by the Economy Club.It cost me RM31 for this trip.RM16 for the visit to Shakeys and RM15 for the T-shirt.Although it was not a wonderful visit to Shakeys but I did enjoy myself throughout the day.

we were waiting for the van

four of us :)

happy family :)

Wei Boon Hong Ten Wei Voon


Hong Ten Wei Voon Pei Ji


waiting...


what they do best.Post in front of the camera :p

It was a little disappointing.I was expecting something more special but it ended that we just have to sprinkle some prepared ingredients onto the pizza base.That was all for a pizza trip.I was expecting something more challenging,a visit to the kitchen would be cool or learning the process of making a pizza from the beginning would be better.

we were learning how to wash our hands

pizza's base and some prepared ingredients

Pei Ji can't wait to eat :p

picture perfect :)

group picture with Puan Faridah :)

We have a little time to walk around while waiting for the van to arrive.

we were laughing away :)

Pei Ji and I

me and Wei Voon


on the way back to school

No comments: