Monday, June 9, 2008

College Life in One Day

I went for the college life in one day on the 5th of June.It was a great program for students.I joined the hotel management course.It was kinda fun.I went there with teck aun,pei ji,wei voon and sze mun.

At first me and friends were sent to a restaurant.We were taught to arrange plates,utensils and things about a restaurant should be.The lecturer was funny.He can easily made the class interesting.

Next was the kitchen.We were exposed of ways of using the cutleries.How to cook things and so much more.I was granted the chance to use the cutleries.It was my first time cutting a vegetables.

I tried to cut a carrot,peel it and more.One of the seniors was really helpful.

After that we went to a classroom for theories lesson.It was really boring to be stuck in those classes.That day was presentation day for that group of students.Besides the first student,every single one of them bore us up.

Then,it was lunch time.We had a chance to dine in the taylors restaurant.Waiter and waitresses were from the students itself.They were serving us for the evening.Firstly,I got the mocktail as a drink.


the mocktail :)

Then the appetizer

two roasted heart shaped bread and salad :p

Then the main course :p

two pieces of not so well cooked fish :p

Last but not least,the dessert

the apple pie

I skipped coffee or tea cause I dislike both of them.After the meal we continued our day in a theory class.It was boring.The lesson was about tourism.College Life was kinda boring compared to last years ADP Program.American Degree was a blast.This years hotel management wasn't up to my expectations.

Here are some pictures of me and friends.

me and pei ji

pei ji me and wei voonme wei voon teck aun

No comments: