Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Canteen Day

Two days ago,it was canteen day.I am a member of Econs Club.We were selling drinks.From fruit juice to lychee then longan and sweet pearl.It was my second year helping out for this event.

Our stall was situated at anjung muafakat.It is near to teacher's dining room.We need the electric source from the room.We set up extension wire to use the electric.Eventually the canteen operator switched off the source and she demanded RM10 if we want to use the electric.How RIDICULOUS is this!

We have no choice but to pay.

Well,enough of unhappy things.Besides all the negative happenings,it was an enjoyable day.We had fun selling drinks.At least I do :p

candid picture

wei voon and I
wei boon li peng and Igroup pic

me and teck aun

wei wei me wei boon teck aun darren zuza

me and wei boon

me catching li peng

li peng and I

she feel better this way

xin wei and Ixin wei and I


No comments: