Tuesday, August 7, 2007

SHE CRIED

It was indeed an unlucky day for me.It happened on the third of June 2007.It was sunday.I went shopping with my mother.We were in Giant,Kelana Jaya.Well,my mom need to buy some barang keperluan,she needs me to help her carry all the stuff.Actually,i dislike going to GIANT,especially the 1 in Kelana Jaya.It looks really big by the appearance,but when u are in the hypermarket,every single section of it is narrow.Every single corner of the place is full with things.Unlike the giant in 1u,at least there are pathways for ppl to walk.Every single pathways in Giant,KJ are packed with goods.It makes things worst when there is a crowd.U hardly move with those narrow pathways.

We were buyin lots of stuff.We were looking for the things we wanted.When we reached the soft drink section,my mom wanted to buy me root beer,so i went to get some from the shelves.It so happened tat our trolley was blocking the way.I kindly push it away.My trolley accidentally hit the pile of condense milk right in the middle of the pathway,a few can of it fall on the ground.Two cans of condense milk fall on my feet.These condense milk are really big and heavy.My toes were bleeding.I informed my mother.She thought i was playing a fool.She didnt expect it to be real till she came by.She was shocked to see my toe bleeding.

We quickly went to pay for everything.i did the queueing.My mom was waiting for me outside the hypermarket.The queue was extremely long.My mom changed her mind.She decided not to buy anything.She quickly called dad and asked dad to fetch us home.On the way back,my mother told everything to my dad.My mother cried,I was TOUCHED >.<

No comments: