Wednesday, August 15, 2007

FORM SIX

Life in FORM 6 is horrible.Notes and homework are piling up.I do not have the spirit to do everything.I feel lazy.I am taking history,ekonomi,pengajian perniagaaan,muet and pengajian am.Every subjects look exactly like history.Every single pages in the text book are fully loaded with words.There are no such thing as last minute study when it comes to exam day.U study last minute,u are GONE!!Now i understand why people always tell me,FORM 6 is not easy.If u wanna continue study,u better BUCK UP!DON'T BE LAZY :p

I enjoy MUET coz its easy compare to the others.Well,as for the other 4 subjects,its worse than history in FORM4 and FORM5.For me,pengajian am is like another subject of history.History is enough to bore me up and pengajian am is trying to makes things worse.As for ekons,i think it is not as boring as sejarah.I have a great teacher to teach us but it doesnt help much coz i dislike ekons :p I find pengajian perniagaan is quite interesting but the teacher is really bad.He is kinda lazy.I miss SMKDJ!!I wished dj has form6.I enjoy studying in DJ.Life in taman sea is miserable.

Now i would like to talk abt football.Well,EPL has started last week.I think it is a dissapointing weekend especially for MAN UTD.They drew with reading!Things get worse when wayne rooney injured his leg and he is out for 3 months >.< THINGS GET WORST in midweek.They drew with portsmouth which means man utd collected 2 points out of 6!THINGS GET EVEN WORST when ronaldo was sent off.Now man utd have to play without rooney and ronaldo.Without the duo,it is just hard for the team to win games.

Well,arsenal had a great game last weekend.They are down by 1 goal at the 80th minute,they came back with a penalty in the 85th and seal the game in the 87th with a goal from HLEB.It was a great game for arsenal.Nonetheless,fulham is great too.They played really well too.As for liverpool,they concede a penalty at the 84th minutes which means they are level with villa.Moments later,liverpool was awarded a free kick.Steven Gerrard curl the ball into the top corner and ntg the keeper can do.

No comments: