Sunday, August 5, 2007

LEE HOM

This is my first post and i would like to write abt leehom.recently,he has just released his latest album-CHANGE ME.It is a wonderful album.I have listen to all his new songs and i personally recommend luo ye gui gen,wo men de ge,cockney gal,ai de gu li and xing qi liu de shen ye.Basically every single song in this album are really nice.Go buy a copy and listen =)

I've been to his concert twice.The first concert was in Genting.Second 1 in KL.I really enjoyed the 1 in genting.It was indeed the best concert i ever attended.My seat was near the stage.As in REALLY NEAR.I can easily get a picture but i did not snap a pic of him.That time i am not really gila with taking pictures.Tat is why i do not have a single pic of leehom.I regretted.throughout tat concert,he sang a lot of wonderful songs such as nibuzai,long de chuan ren and so many more.He played the piano,erhu,guitar and etc.There was one great moment.He actually DANCED ON THE PIANO!He is just a talented singer.I enjoyed every single moment in the arena.He did come down while singing.The crowd was INSANE!!When he reached me,i didnt manage to shake his hand coz leehom was dragged away by the security.He came down twice but i didnt even managed a single shake T.T

The second concert was a disaster.Firstly i have transport problem but the problem was settle.When we reached bukit jalil,it was packed with people.LOTS OF PEOPLE!!Our tickets were costly.We were expecting for a good seating but things never go well,it was so dissapointing.We actually paid tat much for a place tat we dont deserved.Well life goes on.We have no other choice but to sit at tat particular spot for the concert T.T

He sang he danced he rapped.He is just great.I love the part when he play the piano.It was really GREAT when he sang a simple song.The whole stadium sang with him.It was a wonderful sight.U felt great when the whole stadium followed and sing.I just cant describe it by words.It is amazing and those who attended the concert will understand.I am looking forward to his next concert.LEE HOM IS THE BEST!!

Haha,now back to me.At last i got a copy of deathly hallows.It cost me RM88 but at least i got the book =)

No comments: