Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Match Day One

The first match has finally started.

My very first opponent

Pengajian Am 2

I was pretty pleased that I managed to complete the whole paper.For the first time I finished all five parts required.

I don't usually do part D which required candidates to draw a graph.

I am weak in this part.Besides I don't usually have time to draw a graph when you are required to write three long essays in three hours time.

I started with part B then I proceed to part A.Both these questions have taken close to two hours from the three hours given.I spent fifteen minutes on part C.

I completed part E in half an hour time and for the remaining thirty minutes was for the graph.

I finished the whole paper on time.When the clock showed eleven, I took a final look at my paper to make sure that the correct details have been written down.

I am confident now!

No comments: