Friday, November 27, 2009

Second Day of Examination

Two back to back papers in a day made me a tired student :p

I woke up early in the morning to run through the BM workbook.I have not been revising for my Bahasa paper.

My strategy was start answering the paper from part D then continue with part C then proceed to part B and finally only answer question from part A.

This strategy of mine was too risky.

Part A requires candidates to write an essay consists of seven hundreds words.The mark given for this part is 50.Part B requires candidates to write a rumusan.20 is given for rumusan.As for part C and part D, each part is giving 15 each.

What's wrong with me to start answering question from the lower mark given to the highest.That is why this is risky :p

However things was alright.I managed to finish Part B, C and part D in 1 hour and 45 minutes.I took the remaining time to complete the 700 words essay.I stick to my initial strategy.

I managed to finished the paper on time.The paper was quite alright.I am now aiming for a B plus for this paper :)

After that, there was a 3 hours break.I quickly went back home to do some revision for my next paper.Thankfully these 3 hours of revision did help me to answer questions for Niaga 1.I was amazed that I was able to answer question 2 for my Niaga paper :)

It is almost certain that I will answer question 1, 2, 7 and 8 for my niaga paper.

Question one and two are compulsories.I don't usually managed question 2.However I was lucky that I was able to answer a full question 2.Thank God :)

Daddy always remind me that God only helps those that prepare.

When I first saw question 2 I think of what daddy say :)

I think both papers are quite alright.I am more confident now to face my next hurdle!

No comments: