Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ooi Says

Story One

I was using my Dettol hand sanitizer.Then I offered Michelle some of it.She told me that she never trust things like that.She said that even though you apply those sanitizer, it won't help at all.She continued by saying even it seriously does kill 99.9% of the germs at your hand, after a while the germs will be back!

Michelle was right.What she said was logical.I was convinced.

Story Two

Max told me that one of his biggest regret was he did not accompany me to go to get a new monitor badge.

I was a monitor back then in Year 6.I lost my monitor badge.In order to get a new badge, I have to go to the headmistress and get scolded by her and pay a couple of Ringgits then only will be able to get a new monitor badge.

Back then I wasn't that brave.I was afraid.I actually stood in front of the office for a few recesses by myself, looking inside and walking here and there.I just couldn't walk in to that room of hers and request for a new badge.

Li Yeong was a monitor before I was one.He knew that I have lost my badge.He snatched the money away from me and walked in to that room.I knew he got scolded.Minutes later he came out with a new monitor badge.I was relieved.

The point is I was glad to have friends like Max.Don't worry about it.It wasn't a matter that you should be regret of.

No comments: