Saturday, July 25, 2009

My predictions for Astro Star Quest 2009 Finals

Today is the day that the top 5 contestants battle it out for the top spot.Who will emerge as the champion of 2009?

Firstly I would like to introduce this year's top 5 contestants.They are:


Alvin

I think he is good.He has a great voice and he has the package to be a star.My first pick to be the champion of ASQ 2009.


Min

I strongly thinks that she looks way better in her long hair.However she can sing very well.I predict that she will be the first runner up for this year's ASQ.

Ryan

I think he would be this year's second runner up.It is just simple.He has the look to be a star and he can dance although he don't really sing very well.Remember last year's second runner up?Both of them are hardworking in order to minimize their weaknesses in singing.


Kah Fai

He is everyone's favourite to be crown this year's champion.He is known as the king of Canto.He can really sing very well especially when he sings cantonese songs.However I have a feeling that he will be this year's 3rd runner up.


Jie Yu

Finally to our fifth contestants.I think she will be this year's fifth place winner.She is good but the other four contestants are better.However I hope she will perform well tonight.

Good luck to all of the top 5 contestants and may the best wins!

No comments: