Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Muet Week

This entire week is Muet week.I have participated in win lose or draw and just a minute yesterday.I lost both but it is alright with me cause I took the competition easily.

Win lose or draw was early in the morning.Teck Aun Wei Voon and Pei Ji were in the same group with me.We collected the least points.Top 4 scorers will proceed to the next round.However Kay Tze and friends were not happy about it.At first the teacher that was in charged yesterday said that the competition is based on a knockout system.When kay tze and friends finished their round,she changed it to the top 4 scorers will proceed.It was unfair for kay tze and friends.

Just a minute was at the final two lessons.I am participant 1.I nearly finished talking in 1 minute but I accidentally said ' and ' when I was near to finish.The champion for this competition went to yong fei.However I think Sarah should be the winner.Sarah is a more ethical speaker.Yong Fei is more to a skilled speaker.In my opinion it is a little unfair for Sarah.

No comments: