Monday, May 26, 2008

School Holidays

I hate school holidays.School holidays are never cool because I have nothing to do at home.However going to school doesn't help at all because school is boring.

Today,I clear all the rubbish in my brother's cupboard and I clear mine too.I realize that I have a lot of useless books.I decided to recycle them and check every single of them.When I was checking through the books,two pieces of certificate fell out from my commerce workbook.I am now worry that there are still useful things in those useless books.

I have learn that we should put things at proper places.Never put useful documents inside the book.When you decide to clear those books,it is very tiring to turn to every single pages and check.

It is obvious that I did not flip through every single pages.I just ran through the pages.

Hopefully there isn't any more important documents in the books.

No comments: