Friday, May 23, 2008

Cristiano Ronaldo is a relief man

The Champions League Final ended in the penalty shoot-out.It was really exciting to watch.When it comes to Cristiano Ronaldo to take the penalty,he missed it.He kinda like hesitating when he was taking the penalty.

For a while,my heart felt.My first thought was Chelsea is going to win the champions league.However when it comes to the deciding penalty,John Terry missed it.I was like jumping around my living room.I know Manchester United will never let away another chance.

When it was Nicholas Anelka turn to take the penalty,he took it quite brilliantly.However,the ball did not get past Van Der Sar.Van Der Sar dived and stop the ball.I know Manchester United has won the Champions League.I jumped with joy.Knowing that Man Utd is the Champions of Europe.

After Van Der Sar's saved,Cristiano Ronaldo fell on the ground.At that very moment,I felt like crying.My eyes are wet.It was one of the best football match I ever watched.This match was worth watching.I did not regret waking up early in the morning to catch this match.

No comments: