Sunday, November 25, 2007

Golden Screen Cinema

There were quite a lot of things happened for the pass 3 weeks.I started work on the 5th of November.I am now working in GSC,GOLD CLASS :) It is really fun working there,afterall it is the GOLD CLASS.haha.

This year is a little different compare to last year.Last year i have to trained for 5 hours before starting work.As for this year i only have to train for 4 hours.The better thing is i do not have to do popping for 4 hours.Last year it was darn hot working at the popping area.During interview i was told to work in GOLD CLASS but when it comes to training day,i was sent to the concession.At first i was happy to work in the concession,but the second day of work,i was sent into the GOLD CLASS.I found GOLD CLASS is a boring place to work in when there is no customer.I am darn free without any customer but the good thing about GOLD CLASS is when there isn't any customer,i can read the newspaper,magazine and even use my handphone.One more thing good about GOLD CLASS is i do not need to stand while working.I can sit down and relax.Afterall GOLD CLASS is all about relaxing :)

a picture of myself in gold class

chatting area

waiting area

Due to boredom,I even took all kinds of pictures including the popcorn boxes that were displayed at the bar counter.








GOLD CLASS MENUso not me but the mirror is nicein the hall

I have sat here once for movie

H stands for HONG TEN :p

screening

Besides soft drinks and all,gold class do sell beer to customer.They are allow to drink in the hall.

carlsberg

tiger guinness stout heineken





Last but not least





SHANDY



We provide another service in gold class.







BLANKETS











and it costs RM5 per piece





GOLD CLASS MOTTO



clean as u go





I shall end here since the counter is close :p


No comments: