Saturday, November 3, 2007

Family

I love my family especially my parents.At times i can get my parents into angry mode easily.I have this obsession to be clean all the time.Thus i love to wash my hand and take up lots of detergent.It is a sickness.

I always feel guilty for making my parents mad.I feel so sorry for my mother.She is the one that cares for me the most but i am the one that make her angry the most.I am hopeless.At times she can be really mad at me but deep inside i know she loves me.At times i don't appreciate my mother,I can easily quarrel with her.When i talk,I never think twice.I hurt her easily.It is really harsh.

I always think that she loves me the least.After lots of things,slowly i realize she is the only person on earth that care for me.She has the softest heart.She is forgiving.As for me,I am obsessive,rebellious and revengeful.I feel sorry for my mother.In fact,I felt sorry for my parents.I love my parents very much.I love my mother the most.


Mom and Dad
Family stands for FATHER AND MOTHER I LOVE YOU :)
Father
And
Mother
I
Love
You

No comments: