Sunday, December 6, 2009

Second Week of Examination

It was week two of examination.It was also known as the horror week.

I have to bear with a back to back Economics papers.

In addition to that, after Economics paper 2 ended, I was only given a mere fifteen hours to prepare for my next paper which is Pengajian Perniagaan 2.

I should be able to pass my Economics this time around.I am not asking too much for Economics.Grade C is good enough.

As for my Business paper I was pretty confident that I should be able to get a B plus or a possible A minus.After dealing with Pengajian Perniagaan 2, my wish for achieving that was quite tough.The question to Pengajian Perniagaan 2 was quite alright, it was just that the preparation for it is not that convincing.Hence Grade B will be fine -.-

Now I look forward to the remaining papers.

Wish me luck!

No comments: