Monday, August 31, 2009

Best Gift for My Birthday

The best gift one may receive during birthday is definitely wishes from family and friends.

I turned twenty yesterday.

I am thankful for all the wishes from my family and my friends.

I had a great twentieth birthday.

I want to thank my parents and my brother.

I want to thank my friends too.

They are :

Pei Ji - She had a countdown for me.First to wish me through facebook.

Wei Boon - First friend who wishes me.

Wei Voon - She teases me :p

Max Ooi - He sent me a message all the way from US with his Malaysia cellphone :p

Marn Tsing - Thanks for wanting to give me a surprise gift.

Khang Hau - Thanks for texting me.

Wei Keong - Thanks for wanting to throw me an outing.

My dear cousin Pui Yean - I am grateful for the continuous wishes.

and friends who wish me through facebook.

Ron Kam
Eng Eu
Gan Wu Gui
John-hans Oei
Tze Xian
Ken Hong
Kevin Khoo
Lee Pui Ee
Shin Yee
Joseph
Benjamin Yeo
Chuin Chuin
Elicia
Khai Sim
Sun Pei
Yin Li
Hwee Sann
Chong Yi

I realised the best gift for birthdays is wishes showered by family and friends.

No comments: