Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Sound of a Camera

How does a camera sound when it has snapped a picture and saving it in the memory?

Is it chi-ka or chik-chak?

I was having a phone conversation with Teck Aun.He was telling me stories of the gathering for Form Sixers.As the stories go on, he asked me to guess why was Pei Ji mad about him?I wouldn't know since I did not attend that gathering, so I asked for a hint.

Teck Aun said chi-ka.

What on earth is CHI-KA?

Then he say when you press your phone what sound do you hear?

I was like camera make sounds like CHI-KA?

CHI-KA sounds more like Pikachu to me.haha.

Well Pei Ji was mad because Teck Aun was snapping pictures of her all day long with his cellphone.

How does a camera sounds after taking picture with it??

Is it CHI-KA or Chik-Chak??

No comments: