Monday, May 11, 2009

Before the concert

I went to Stadium Bukit Jalil by train.I arrived in Bukit Jalil at 7 pm.When I was at the exit, Teck Chai called me through the phone.I did not pick up the phone because I was in a massive crowd that were trying to get out of the station.

I climbed the stairs that is leading to the stadium.I tried to reached for my phone.I checked the missed call and only knew that it was Teck Chai.When I was preparing to call him back, he appeared right in front of me.

Then another call came in.This time it was Teck Aun calling.He wanted to tell me that his brother is watching Lee Hom too.I laughed.What a coincidence!

I was standing right in front of the entrance and there were two promoters giving out red packets.Usually these red packets contain coupons or vouchers.One of them walk towards me and gave me one.There were two girls that got theirs first and immediately they opened up the red packets.They were in shock and exclaimed that there was A RINGGIT in the red packet.At first, I couldn't believe what I heard.I opened my red packets without further due.I was shocked to find out that there was A RINGGIT in it.Who has expected this?

There was this Boston booth.They were offering a lucky draw.To entitle yourself for the draw, all you have to do is to buy their sandwich combo and you will get a form.Fill up the form then drop it in the appropriate container and wait for the draw starts.The combo is priced at RM10 per set.I did not bother to go for it because I know that the chances are very low.If you are lucky to be drawn and you will get to see Lee Hom during the ' qing gong yan ' .

There was this X-Pax booth that was offering posters of Lee Hom by just topping up your phone credits.Of course it is only for Celcom users.

7:11 PM

got this from a sony ericsson promoter

X Pax booth

Look at the crowd!

It is getting late and the crowd is getting bigger

the stage

Lights off and let the heartbeat begins

No comments: