Thursday, April 30, 2009

Perfect

I was walking towards the LRT station.I saw a boy.He looked like he wanted to cry.I wasn't bother at first.When I was approaching the entrance, I heard someone was shouting.I turned around.That particular boy was shouting at his mother.He cried.At the same time he demanded nasi lemak with a very impolite tune.

I was angered by his act.I just couldn't control myself.I walked towards the boy.

I asked him why was he so rude to his mother?

Can't you speak nicely when you want your nasi lemak!

He stopped crying.He stared at me.I noticed his mother was walking towards the stall and bought him his nasi lemak.I did told her mother not to buy for him because in a way his mother is giving in and as time goes buy the boy will take advantage.

Deep inside I was questioning myself, who on earth give me the right to actually confront the boy!I regretted a little.I asked myself do I actually have the right to scold that boy for being rude?I am not obedient either.

I always wonder is there any perfect living being?

How good if there is one or a few.

I hope I will be the one or at least one of them so I do not need to live in my unnecessary thoughts.

I hope I am perfect.

I know it is impossible!

No comments: