Monday, October 8, 2007

Standing Tall

I felt so embarrassed.I never felt that bad before.Last wednesday,i went to play basketball with my father.We played in SS3.We were playing with a bunch of people.After a few games,more people came to the court.They wanted to join in and have some fun too.Two of them are females.

My dad wanted to take a short rest.I played with them.It so happened that i was in the same team with those 2 females.I played quite well at the beginning but as the game goes by,i am not playing properly.How embarassing that could be??We lost that game.I was dissapointed.I seriously didn't play well at all!

Now,its my turn to rest.I was sitting at the side with my father.After they have ended the next game,we played full court.It so happened that i was in the same team with the taller female.My dad was in the same team with me too.I was really BAD!I felt like i was humiliated by that female.She is way better than I do.It was so embarassing.She played a better game than I do >.<

Standing tall at the height of 191 centimetres,I just cannot compare myself to that girl.She played a better game than I do.I just never felt that bad before >.<

No comments: