Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ken

Ken and I
He is my cousin's son.He is really cute.He can easily make you laugh.Two days ago,i went to visit my uncle with my parents.I was talking with him.The way he express himself is really funny.I couldn't help myself.I kept on laughing.He was sitting with me and my mother in the living room.My mother asked him to give her 4 digits to buy 4D.He gave my mother 4 numbers,then my mother asked which outlet should she buy the number?Ken answered with a cheerful way,''toto''.My mother and I were laughing away with his answer.

Moments later,he asked my mother,''Can I eat another packet of mamee''.My mother didn't get him at the 1st time.My mother replied,''whose mother''?I couldn't help but laugh =) He is very cute and he actually made me smile.

No comments: